Romney Support the Rich Cup

Click to get Romney Support the Rich Cup Item ID: #15191
In Stock



Best Price Express Delivery

Romney Cups are here and they're your chance to feed the rich! The rich have suffered for years of too much monetary support, expensive cars, tax breaks, and luxury vacations. It's time to push for the further advancement of the Rich. By toting your Support Romney Cup high in the air, with the cool flashing led lights, you will be letting everyone know that you support the rich. Fill your Cup with anything you choose and get to drinking! Romney approves of 53% of what we drink, but it's pretty unlikely that the other 47% will end up in your glass. Press the button on the bottom and watch as several modes of red, green, and blue lighting erupt to ignite your cause.

Get This
I Love You Toast Stamper
Worm Hunting Gnome
Pop! Vinyl Figure, Batman 1966, Catwoman
Party Roulette Water Balloon Game
Nunchucks Nun Catapult
Stuff Folders - Set of 6
How To Wipe Toilet Paper
Rolling Penguins Salt and Pepper Shaker
Fake Alimony Checks
Star Wars Darth Vader Designer Watch
         
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 In The United States At GadgetsandGear.com